Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Come out of the cold for the last two signings of the year


Hey out there. If you're looking to give a unique holiday gift this year, I've got a great suggestion. A gift card to Best Buy is always the schizzle. What did you think I was going to suggest? Anyway, I have my last two signings of the year coming up. I'll be at the Borders on Orchard Lake this Friday from 7-9 pm, and the following day, Saturday, from 2-4 at the Borders on the Hill in Grosse Pointe. The addresses for each is listed on my Appearances page (see link above). If you have a chance to stop by, just to say hello, I'd truly appreciate it as it's always nice to have bodies milling around, even if they're not purchasing. Thanks for all the continued support.

3 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Dropped in Borders twice today but you were surrounded by admiring fans. Looks like you had a successful signing. Best, Patti

Joe Borri said...

Patty!
Oh, man, I can't believe you didn't interrupt to say hello. That was really nice of you to take the time to come by. I feel terrible because I would have loved to meet you in person. That was mostly my sister-in-law, her four boys and maybe a couple folks from the old hood. If you're heading to a Noir signing that isn't too out of the way, maybe we can meet then. In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying the stories. And yes, that was a nice way to end the year. I had a really nice turnout, and there were only about five books left from their inventory, so I was happy for that. Beats going to a signing like the one I had during the Michigan-Ohio State game where I sold 1 FREAKING BOOK. That's a drag. If I don't "talk" to you before the holidays, have a great and safe one. Again, many thanks for taking the time today. Joe

pattinase (abbott) said...

I'm bad at interrupting. Come from the passive woman generation. Sooner of later, we'll meet. Maybe we can have a Detroit writers party at my house when I get things with my parents settled. I have some people you'd probably click with. See you soon one way or the other.