Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Obama sucks at bowling


Did I really hear on the radio that Obama bowled a freaking 37? Seriously. I thought I "mis-heard" it. I mean, a 137, sure. A 1-0-7, even. But how un-athletic do you have to be, barring certain handicaps, to bowl a 37? It seems you can bowl close to 100 by accident. I heard a guy on the radio say he's now not even sure how comfortable he is with the prospect of Barack as his President. That's sarcasm steeped in machismo (well, it is bowling, which I'm not even sure you'd call a sport. Similar to darts, or even golf). The guy played basketball in college. I hope he's not asked to throw out a first pitch! Heaven help us. It does connect to all the crap these candidates are expected to answer to; from kissing babies, eating bad regional foods (while smiling), listening to the populace drone on with their particular issues. And of course, bowl. This is going to be fun to watch develop down the stretch run until November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, someone with a worse score than me! I'd definitely say keep him away from the dart board.