Friday, April 11, 2008

Ava's 7 and Aruba, here we come


Hey everyone. Going south, really south, to Aruba. I think that's south. First vaca for my wife and I in 10 years sans children. Thanks to my sisters and my mother-in-law, the kids will be in good hands.

Anyway, I'll be back in a week. Maybe I'll post some photos, who knows. Here's a tribute of my youngest, little Ava. She turns 7 and is quite the poster. We'll be away for her actual birthday, but we celebrated today and made it a special time for all of us. Take care all and God bless.

2 comments:

P. J. Grath said...

Happy birthday to Ava, and bon voyage to you and Maria, from those of us left behind in the snow! We'll be thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying Aruba! Woowee, sounds like a real vacation. I've forgotten what those are like. And Happy Birthday to Ava! What a doll she is!