Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Your Life (in 6 words or less)


Local columnist Neal Rubin had written a column where he touched on the compilations contained in the book, "Not Quite What I Was Planning-Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure (Harper Perennial $12). Since I'm a HUGE Neal Rubin fan, I sent him an email to say hello and offered my own 6-worder. You can see what I contributed by clicking the headline to go to the article online. I'd love to hear what you all would put as your own sparse memoir. It's not as easy as it sounds.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read too much but died happy...

Anonymous said...

Mine: "Still Working on that Damn Book"

P. J. Grath said...

Not in it for the money!

Joe Borri said...

That's the spirit. And Patty, of late, mine and yours match!

dmarks said...

"Too much stuff, I really think"

Anonymous said...

Trust God, clean house, help others

Anonymous said...

Trust no one...Where's my wallet?