Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Journalist, moi? I think not

Not sure if anyone even reads this blog anymore, but I've been contributing columns to a new sports' website, www.motorcitysports.net. If you come across this blog, check out the site. It's devoted to Detroit and its teams, athletes and news. The writers are mostly journalists. I am certainly no journalist, nor do I pretend to be. My intent is to write a fun, interesting column for people to read. Please take a minute or two to check out the site. My latest piece is called Millen Memories. There are three others; The Sport of Fishing, Bleacher Creatures, and a Q&A with comedian/tv star Dave Coulier. If you read them, send me a comment, even if it's disparaging, just to let me know you care.

2 comments:

Adult Braces said...

I still read it big guy! I'm gonn ago check out the site now.

Joe Borri said...

Thanks Guy! I hope you like the columns.