Thursday, October 30, 2008

Traverse Magazine Interview/Bow Season


I had the recent honor of being interviewed by Traverse Magazine's Emily Tyra. She first did a piece on the book last November, when she recommended my story, Measure of a Man to be excerpted in the magazine. I was introduced to Emily from a good friend, writer Patty LaNoue Stearns. Patty hooked me up with Emily and fortunately for me, she liked the story. Now I'm excited to say that in addition to the interview, the online version of Traverse, www.mynorth.com is posting the entire short story, Bow Season as well. The story has been edited for "strong language". I know, hard to believe, but totally understandable! Anyway, my thanks to Patty, my thanks to My North, but a heartfelt thanks to Emily Tyra, for continuing to believe in me and support my work.

No comments: