Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Marina!


I'm a little late with this post, as I've been doing caricature portraits for my oldest daughter's aunt (40th Birthday) and favorite teacher's farewell. My lovely daughter turned 14 the other day. She was the first girl of our four children, and as oldest daughter sets the most wonderful example to her younger sisters we could ever hope for. She's a tremendous friend, beautiful person inside and out and a great student. We're proud of her swimming and academic accomplishments, but it's her character and soul that we are so proud to have been blessed with. Marina, you're one of the shining lights of my life, and I love you with all my heart. God bless you little lady. Dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Marina! If your caricatures are as accurate as I assume, you've got one good looking family!