Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Job!

I started working as a rep for Indigo Studios in Atlanta on February 1st. It is nothing short of divine intervention that I went fom working at a studio full of unique talent to another studio with equally stellar creatives on staff. After 19 years at a great company, the automotive crisis and the economy hit us, and the time was right for me to make a move. Indigo is based in Atlanta and I'm fortunate to be able to work from home via remote desktop. It's been a challenging transition to acclimate to the new studio culture, namely that I am physically the only one in the new studio culture! Thankfully, because of the Skype camera, I am able to teleconference every day with the folks in Atlanta. It's an exciting time but getting acclimated has found me behind in my writing and the pursuit of agents and national publishers for my next two books. I'm back at it though, slowly and surely. Stay tuned.

No comments: